Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between dog walking and pet sitting?
Dog walking is a daily service. Pet sitting includes taking care of your pets and your house while you are away.
How do I sign up for your services?
It's easy...call, e-mail or text us.
Do you offer discount rates?
Yes! Those of you who have your dogs on a weekly dog walking schedule deserve a break!
Are you licensed, insured and bonded?
Yes! I Want a Walk Pet Services is Licensed, Insured and Bonded. In addition we are a member of Pet Sitters International (PSI), one of the leading pet sitting organizations worldwide.
Can my pets stay at your place?
No. We are not a boarding kennel. Pet sitting is a great alternate choice that will allow your pets to stay in the comfort of their own home.
My dog doesn't like other dogs. Can they be walked alone?
Can you sit cats, hamsters, fish, birds...?
Why use a pet sitter ?
Advantages for the pet include:
1. The pet remains in his or her familiar secure environment, where all the sights,
smells and sounds are familiar.
2. The pet follows his or her customary diet and exercise routine.
3. The pet is not traumatized by travel in a vehicle.
4. The pet is not exposed to illness of other animals.
5. Most importantly, the pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
Benefits for you include:
1. You are not inconvenienced ( or traumatized !) by transporting your pet.
2. You do not have to impose upon a friend, neighbor or relative.
3. Your home is looked after as well.
4. You can leave home worry-free, knowing your pet is in good hands.
5. You can return home at any hour of the day and find your healthy, happy pet eagerly waiting your return.
Pet CPR Certified
Leave the worry behind, contact us today to set up your free in-home consultation.